DeaconLink is a Web-based resource the Career Management Center provides that connects students with:
- Schools of Business events (descriptions of the events, location, time). These events include information sessions, panels, career fairs and on-campus interviews. Just this month: the Meltwater Group, Wal-Mart, PepsiCo, the Vanguard Group, Morgan Stanley, Syngenta and Red Ventures have come for information sessions. Also, Marc Cosentino visited campus to conduct mock case interviews, and there was a Finance Industry Panel and an Operations Industry Panel.
- Who is coming on campus and sign up for interviews with them. In recent weeks Bank of America, Resurgent Capital Services, Ernst & Young, Duke Energy, and Frito-Lay have come to Worrell Professional Center to interview potential candidates.
- Job opportunities. Many of the job opportunities on DeaconLink have a connection with the CMC; there is a relationship developed between the center and these companies.
To access DeaconLink:
1. Go to the Schools of Business Homepage
2. Click on Intranet in the top right corner of the page
3. Click on Career Management Center
4. Log onto DeaconLink in the bottom left corner of the page