Bender, an associate director of graduate admissions at the Wake Forest University Schools of Business, expects to be a highly visible representative in coming weeks, hosting a series of meet-and-greets for various MBA programs. Wake Forest has no less than six such events planned between now and mid-July and Bender is on the schedule for at least half.
Events are scheduled in several key markets for the university’s Evening MBA program, specifically Charlotte, Greensboro and Winston-Salem. Depending on an interested party’s schedule, they can take part in a morning coffee or opt for an after hours drink at a local establishment. Admissions information, curriculum and student life are all expected to be discussed.
Here is a list of the planned dates and locations for summer recruiting events (venue information linked below):
- “Student for an Evening” open house, Wednesday, June 16, 6-8 pm, Worrell Professional Center, Winston-Salem campus;
- “Lunch and Learn” for part-time MBA prospects, Tuesday, June 22, 11:30 am -1 pm, Foundation for the Carolinas, Grigg Board Room, Charlotte (lunch provided);
- Table at Tate’s, Meet and Greet at Tate’s Bar, Wednesday, June 23, 5:30-7 pm, 279 West 4th Street, Winston-Salem;
- Coffee at Cafe Carolina, June 30, 7-8:30 am, Friendly Center, Greensboro;
- Coffee at Krankies, July 8, 7-8:30 am, 211 East 3rd Street, Winston-Salem;
- Coffee at Cafe Carolina, July 14, 7-8:30 am, Friendly Center, Greensboro