Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mission: Ben & Jerry – The Home Stretch

WFU Business School Headshots 8-20-09By now everyone is done with exams and papers, and most of you have left campus for the summer (or  permanently). This will be a brief note to remind everyone that voting for the NC CEO Forum’s CEOs of Tomorrow competition ends at 11:59 pm TONIGHT!!! We still have one day to get out and vote, showing the other business schools that Wake Forest really means business! (Re) visit HERE to vote for @WakeForestMBA.
I want to thank everyone who has voted thus far and those who have taken the time to use their Facebook status updates or tweets to spread the word. I have seen a lot of outlets pick this up, exceeding my expectations. Just looking for a little more gas in the tank to cross the finish line – I know there is at lease one school out there hitting it hard. We can hit harder!
Again, I am grateful for all the help and I wish I could invite each of you up on stage when I ask Ben & Jerry my question (but let’s be honest we don’t want to totally intimidate those guys). In lieu, I am attaching this little clip to show the ideal (humorous) show of gratitude. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment